Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sephora Face Brush

Hi guys :).
So sorry I didn't blog yesterday. It felt really weird not writing, I've become obsessed with blogging and I just love it:).

Anyways today I'm going to be writing about a product that I purchased a few weeks ago now.
The thing is from Sephora and it is the sephora face brush.
It looks like this:

Face brush from Sephora
€6.00

I first saw this on the sephora website when I was browsing through it. I read some of the comments and overall they were good, so they next day I went to my local sephora shop and picked up the primer that I've done a blogpost on which you can read here and I also put the face brush in my basket, however when I looked at it properly I was quite dubious about it, I  had a feeling that it wouldn't really work. I knew that I wasn't going to be to upset if it didn't work seeing as it only cost €6.00.
So the next day I tried the brush out and I really liked and have used it ever since. The bristles aren't to soft which I thought they would be, or to hard. They are just right to wash your face giving it a gentle exfoliating treatment.
I use it everyday with my Nivea Gently Exfoliating Scrub, and they work great together.
I really recomment this brush and for €6.00 you can't really go wrong. I will definately be repurchasing this product.

Have any of you tried this brush? What did you think of it?

Hugs and Kisses

Izzy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment