Sunday, October 7, 2012

Zebra Print and Stormy Skies



Animal print is everywhere this season and if like me you're not bold enough to wear an animal print piece of clothing why not try these nail wraps. They are simple to use and look pretty good once applied.
I was a bit doubtful whether they were going to look tacky but I soon found that I liked how they looked on my nails.
You can wear the nail wraps on all of your nails or like me just on the accent nail with any other nail polish on the other nails. I used Stormy skies by MUA.

You can easily purchase these nail wraps in boots and if animal print just isn't your thing there are so many other designs that you can choose from. 
These nail wraps range from a price of £5.99 to £7.95
and 
the MUA nail varnishes range from £1.00 to £2.99

Tell me have any of you used these nail wraps? What did you think of them? Leave me a comment below. 

Izzy 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment