Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's All About The Lips


Colour: Amethyst.
Avon, colour trend from the Kiss 'n' go range.

So i know i did a blog post about lipsticks last week, but i am loving this one and just had to  write about it :).
So i ordered some things from Avon a while ago and they came the other day, and i remembered ordering a lipstick, but i was sure i'd ordered a lighter colour so when i saw this one i was a bit confused and also unsure of the colour. I mean i liked the colour however i was unsure of how it would look on me, i was a bit worried that it would be too dark for my skin tone.
Anyway i tried it on and fell in love with it. I am so happy that i got this lipstick. It's just so nice, the colour is beautiful and it's so creamy and it seems to stay on for quite a while which is a good thing.
I am definately going to look through the Avon catalogue and choose more lipsticks from their colour trend range.

Izzy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment