Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sephora Smoothing Primer

Sephora Smoothing Primer
€ 14.00

Todays post is on this primer and if you have read my earlier posts you will see that I havn't critised any of the products that I have talked about. However I am going to write about why I'm not too keen on this product.
I picked this up in Sephora about 2 weeks ago. I've been wanting to try a primer for a while now so when I saw this one I picked it up. At the time I thought it was quite expensive for such a small bottle but for some reason my instincts told me to buy it anyway. I wish I hadn't gone with my instincts because it is definately not the product for me.The first time that I applied it to my face I knew that it wasn't for me. I didn't like the feel of it on my skin, it felt like my skin couldn't breathe. I'm sure it also made my blemishes worse. My face felt tight and at the end of the day when I took my make up off my blemishes were visibly worse.
Now this primer might work on other peoples skin, unfortunately it just does not agree with my skin.
I am currently looking around for a new primer. If any of you guys know of a good one post a comment.

Have any of you tried out this primer? If yes did you like it or did you find like me that it just didn't work for you and your skin?

Hugs and Kisses

Izzy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment