Friday, June 22, 2012

Where is the Party At?



Essence Colour and Go range nail varnish
Colour: Where is the party at?





If you have read some of my previous blogposts you will know that I adore the Essence range, especially their nail varnishes.
Well here is another of there nail varnishes. The colour hasn't come off great in the photos, however if you look at the bottle you can see it has different tones in it. The main colours in this nail varnish are purple and green. So in some light it will look purple, in other light it will look green,  yesterday I looked down at my hands and the nails looked grey, and sometimes like now you can see the purple and green mix together.
I love this nail varnish and like the others that I have tried it last quite a good amount of time, it's easy to applicate and it dries very quickly which we all know is a major thumbs up, nobody likes sitting around for hours waiting for our the nails to dry.

Have any of you tried this colour? Or anything similar to it?

Hugs and Kisses

Izzy xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment