Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Top Tips on Tuesday: Teeth

Hi guys :).
So as I said in my last blogpost every Tuesday I will be doing a special kind of blogpost and I will be giving you guys tips that I think could help. Just to be clear I'm not an expert and these are just my thoughts and opinions on different things.

As you can probably tell by the title this week I will be talking about teeth. I can't stress how important it is to look after ones teeth. Yeah I know that I'm kind of stating the obvious here,but I'm  saying this because of experience. I stupidly didn't look after my teeth properly and having a very sweet tooth didn't make it easier.
About 6 months ago I went to the dentist (after 2 years I may add) and they found that a few of my teeth were not in a good state to say the least. I had to have 4 fillings and one of my back teeth had to be completly reconstructed. I definately learnt my lesson and since them have been taking great care of my teeth.

It is so important to brush your teeth at least twice a day, and I know that sometimes you can't be bothered to brush them if you've had a late night and all you want to do is get into bed. However if you don't brush your teeth you'll regret it like I did. Just think that if you brush your teeth you'll make it easier on youself, your teeth and your bank account.
Another thing is if you start getting a constant toothache go to the dentist immediatly or as soon as you can, that way they can sort the problem out quickly,which means less pain for you.

If none of these things have convinced you to look after your teeth think about how horrible bad breath is. No one likes talking to someone with bad breath.


Here are the products that I use: 





A toothbrush of course







Sensodyne whitening toothpaste






Colgate whitening mouthwash



Elmex gel which I use once a week.
This is a flouride gel which prevents your teeth from decaying.





GC Tooth Mousse which I use to get rid of marks on my teeth.


That's all on teeth guys. I hope you like this blogpost.
What products do you use?

Hugs and Kisses

Izzy :) xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment