Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sephora Liquid Foundation Brush



Sephora I.T. Liquid Foundation Brush
€ 19.00

Hi everyone so as you can tell from the title and the picture today I am blogging about this foundation brush from Sephora. I purchased this 2 weeks ago and I love it. I instantly new that I would be reaching for this everyday.

It really blends my foundation out beautifully and gives me a flawless finish. You don't need alot of foundation at all as I found out the first day I used it.
I use this brush with the Rimmel "Wake me up" foundation and they work great together, I havn't tried it with anyother foundation, but I'm sure it works well with any other foundation.

I like how this brush is so light, which makes it so easy to hold and use. It comes with a little cap which keeps the bristles from being ruined and also keeps it nice and clean after you've cleaned it.
The only minor downside to this brush is that it does shed a tiny bit, so when you've finished using it just check you face to be sure there are no stray bristles stuck to you foundation.

So all in all a really good buy and worth the money.

Have any of you guys used this brush or any other Sephora brushes and if yes what are your thoughts on them?


Until next time :)
Hugs and Kisses


Izzy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment