Monday, July 16, 2012

Castor Oil

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhfIXsNHPFptLwh97rzLd7-Tnq4MNF-YpyWwHuCQj1aCtMOSLxv9ZIMWRPVdYrMFOep_a8f-7banA_Lge5H-tzEcTVdBnvK0nkol-mSqp-khw3LlvG2sgUc4ImPz7CZq4E2tvoAtekqtmo/s320/CastorOil.jpg

Today I want to tell you guys what I use castor oil for, why I started using it, how I use it and if it helps.
So the reason I started using this product is because a couple of months ago I had a really bad experience with my hair. I kept scratching my scalp then I change my shampoo and it got better however one day I ran my fingers through my hair and felt a bald spot on my head. I totally freaked out as someone would and immediately started looking on google and youtube for a cure. The videos that I watched and the articles that  I read all said that castor oil was a good way of growing hair. 
So the next day I rushed out and bought it. That night I started using it and I am so grateful to whoever made castor oil because it worked.
I've recently started using it on my eyebrows, seeing at they were measly little things and I hated them. I don't know why I didn't have the idea before. I've only been doing this a week or so and it has already made a major difference.

How I use it on my hair

What I do is before bed I put it all over my head especially on the place where it is needed the most, then I tie my hair up in a bun and put it in a swimming cap and leave it over night.
The next day I have a shower and wash my hair thoroughly two times.
I do this every other night.

How I use it on my eyebrows

Every night before bed I take a cotton bud dip it in the castor oil and then take it over my eyebrows a few times.



Have any of you used castor oil? Do you use it for something else? What is it? Do you like it?Leave your thoughts in the comments. 


Izzy 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment