Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Top Tips on Tuesdays: Preparing and Organising

I always think about,prepare, and organise before actually doing the thing that I need to do. Whether it is just  day to day things or a big thing like moving. 

The 1st thing I do to prepare is I think of all the different things I need or need to do and I then write a list and usually while I am writing other things come into my head.

The way I organise a list for a big thing like moving is I split it into categories. This is how I managed to remember everything for my big move to England. 
So the categories that I split it into were Clothes, Shoes, Hair stuff, Make-up, Bags, Body and Face stuff, Jewellery, Perfumes, Eye stuff.
This helps you make sure that you put everything into your suitcases and don't forget anything.

For simpler lists like day to day things I order it so that the 1st thing on the list is the 1st thing that I am going to do that day and so on. An example of this is Get up, Shower, Get ready, Eat etc. This gives organisation to your day.

Ever since I can remember I've been making lists and it has helped me a lot, always making me remember the important things I need to do. By the end of the day 9 times out of 10 I will have done everything that has needed to be done.

Making lists has been a major help over the past few years. Seeing as I haven't had or got a Job, making lists are a great way to be able to do every day , even if it's just something small.

Another reason I make lists is because once you have done that specific thing you can cross it off and it makes you feel good because you have achieved that thing. 

How do you guys organise and prepare things? Write me a comment.

Izzy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment