Monday, August 6, 2012

Bargain Finds

So I know I haven't done a blog post in such a long time, and I am really really sorry about that. I've just been trying to sort out my stuff and the room, if you want to keep up with how my move is going check my other blog out. 

Today I'm going to blog about my bargain finds. Some of them I got in the sale and some not.
I bought most of these things when I was still in Italy so the prices will be in Euros, however a few of them will be in pounds. 

After this really long winded intro here are the things I got. 

These 5 candles were €1 each. 
They all smell gorgeous and even though they were cheap they are great quality.



This bag from Carpisa was already in the sale for €18.13 so I was going to buy it anyway, then when I went to pay and the girl said it was €12.95. I was ecstatic. I love this bag, the print is so pretty and it's quite sturdy because on the bottom and the seams of the bag is quite a sturdy material. 



This is another bag from Carpisa, I kind of went crazy for the bags in that shop recently. I had to stop myself from buying a 3rd one.
Anyways, I don't know how much it originally cost, but it was down to €20, which I thought was a great price.
I love this bag because you can use it during the day or night time and it is also a professional looking bag and that's the reason I bought it, so I can use it for interviews etc.
Another great thing about this bag s that it is quite big so it holds quite a lot of things. 



This knit jumper is one of my fave bargain finds, apart from fitting me really well and the lovely colour, the price was absolutely fantastic. The original price was €39.99 which I think is too expensive and I'd never have bought it if it hadn't gone down in price. So the sale price was wait for it........€15!!! I know it was more than half price. 
I liked the style of this jumper so much that I went back the next day and got another one in a mint green colour.



So I've already talked about this product in my products I've used up post. 
I've been loving this for quite a few months now and one of the reasons is because it is so cheap. It costs €1.75 and the shampoo works really well. 



his
This essence eyebrow pencil is great. It works well on my eyebrows, it has a little brush on the lid so if you're out and about and you need to fix the brows you can just use this one. 
 The original price for this is €1.99 which is so good.



This next product is also part of the essence range. 
It is their concealer and like the eyebrow pencil I love it for how it works and also the price. 
It costs €2.99.



 The next thing are these tweezers that I bought the other day. I bought them thinking that they wouldn't be that great seeing as they were round £1, but when I used them I was really quite impressed with them




I also got this foundation the other day, I haven't tried it yet, but I thought it was a good price at £5.99.



This was my 2nd fave bargain buy. I got this in H&M around sale time in Italy. I was just rummaging through the racks looking  not really looking for anything and I found this. I tried it on and liked it straight away. I knew I'd get a lot of wear out of this so decided to buy it.  
The original price was €29.99 which again I wouldn't have purchased if it hadn't been in the sale. I got it for €10. \I was really happy that once again it was more than half price. 



My second to last bargain finds I got a couple of days ago and they are the Neutrogena Visibly Clear blackhead eliminating daily scrub and the Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 face wash and mask.
I popped into boots to just buy the wash, however when I was looking at the shelf they had a 2 for £5 offer on. I was well chuffed considering that just one of them normally costs £4 something. 



The last bargain find I'm going to write about is this Microsoft office Home and Student product key, and although it was still expensive I still think it was a bargain. 
When I picked it off the shelf the price that it had on it was €94  but I needed it and I also had the money so I went to pay. Then the weirdest thing happened the cashier told me that it was €49. I was stunned, and to this day I still don't understand why that happened, but it made me happy.

There are my bargain finds. Have any of you got any products that you've found at good prices. If yes write me a comment, I'd love to hear and read your bargain finds.

Izzy 
xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment