Wednesday, June 20, 2012

ecoTools

Cotton Case

Brush Set

Blush Brush


Eye Shading Brush

Concealer Brush


Angled Eyeliner Brush

Lash and Brow Groomer




 Hi guys:). So today I am going to be telling you about the ecoTools brush set. Some of you may already know about these, but for those of you who don't know I'm going to explain a little about them.

I got this brush set as a christmas from my mummy dearest:). I started using them straight away and immediatly loved them. All of the brushes are great, they make your make up look excellent and they really apply the product well.

So as you can see in the picture the first brush is the Blush Brush. I have used for blush and I must say that it applies the colour nice and evenly. I have also used this brush just for powder and it is fine for that as well.
The bristles are soft and they do not shed.

The second brush is the Eye Shading Brush. This is a good, big brush for eyeshadow and it glides over the eye perfectly. I havn't had any problem with fallout either which is always a good thing.

The third picture is of the Concealer Brush. This brush is really good at covering up those blemishes leaving your face looking flawless.

The next brush is the Angled Eyeliner Brush. I have used this with black powder to do my eyeliner and it is amazing, I was so impressed by this brush. It is so easy to use and gives you that perfect eye. I'm sure it is just as good with gel eyeliner, which i can't wait to try out.
Yesterday i also tried it to do my eyebrows with and it did just what i wanted it to do.

The last brush is the Lash and Brow Groomer. The comb to fix clumpy lashes it really good, it seperates the lashes beautifully. The brush for the brows is good as well it really does groom them.

I am a massive fan of these brushes and cannot wait to try more of them out. Not only are they great quality and they basically do what you want them to do without any hassle they have cruelty free bristles, the handles are made out of bamboo and recycled aluminum.

For me these brushes are a 10 out of 10, I will definatly be purchasing other things from the ecoTools collection.

 I have looked up which countries you can buy the ecoTools range.
They are:
Colombia
Costa Rica
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
El Salvador
Estonia
Greece
Honduras
Ireland
Italy
Kuwait
Norway
Panama
Serbia
Slovenia
Sweden
Thailand
The UK
Trinidad
United Arab Emirate
Venezuela

I wasn't able to find out if they have an online shop, i'll look around and let you know.

I hope you liked this post.
Have any of you used any of the ecoTools range? If yes did you love them as much as me or did they not float your boat? Let me know.

Until next time.

Hugs and Kisses

Izzy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment