Tuesday, June 19, 2012

7 Things in 7 Days


So as you all probably know Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter has set up this fun activity to do. The theme is 7 things in 7 days.
I have decided to join in, the slight change in mine is that I will be doing these things over a month.

Here are my 7 things: 


                                                                 1. Get fit
                                                                 2. Get a tan 
                                                                 3. Start organising things for England
                                                                 4. Help out around the house
                                                                 5. Organise my make up
              6. Write on my blog everyday
             7. Spend time with the family
             

So there you have it, my 7 things that I will hopefully do by the end of the month.
If you feel like joining in just copy and paste the photo at the top and the link.

Until next time guys :).

Hugs and Kisses

Izzy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment