Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Wishlist

Hi everyone :).
Today I'm going to share my wishlist with you. Like most girls and women out there I have written up a list of things that I would love to own, however, due to not having hardly any money I unfortunately cannot afford them.

So here is my wishlist:

The Iphone 4S
I know that practically everyone in the world owns an Iphone, but I have wanted an Iphone for quite a while now, so when I get a job and some money I will definately go and get myself the Iphone and get into the 21st century seeing as I have the oldest and most embarassing phone ever.

Mac Lipstick in Snob
Love the colour of this lipstick and it would be the one and only Mac product that I own, so will hopefully be getting my hands on it in the near future.



The Disco Pants
So again these are another hyped up product, but I do love the look  of them and I just want them :). It's as simmple as that :)

 
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
This product has been talked about so much and I've seen what it looks like on and it's gorgeous and I'm so curious to try it and see what it's like on my skin




The Pamdora Bracelet

I've been wanting this bracelet for years. I love the fact that you can buy the charms for the bracelet and that you can mix and matxh and you have your own special Pandora bracelet.

So there you have it guys. I hope you liked this post.
Tell me your wishlist in a comment at the bottom guys.

Until next time:)

\Hugs and \Kisses

Izzy xxx



The source of these pictures is www.google.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment