Friday, August 10, 2012

J'adore Dior

Today's post, as you can probably tell by the title is going to be about J'adore by Dior perfume.


So I've been wanting this perfume ever since I smelt it years and years ago, however I never bought it because it is so expensive.
You're all probably asking "why then have you now purchased it?" Well the answer is that when I was waiting to board the plane at Malpensa a few weeks ago, I had a look around the perfumes at duty free. I was set on buying one, so I sniffed and sprayed loads of perfumes and was undecided on which one to get. Eventually I gave in and bought the Eau de toilette 75ml bottle. It was very expensive at €69.90 but it was a kind of treat and seeing  as it was my money that I was spending I thought why not.
I find that all of the packaging is so elegant even the box that the perfume comes in. The actual bottle is so feminine and lovely. My favourite part of the bottle is the lid. I love the gold with the glass bit at the top so you can see J'adore written inside it






 I am very happy that I got it, I just absolutely love it. The smell is sooo lovely. It has a sweet scent but not that sickly one that gives you a headache. Definitely a summer perfume, but I think I will be using it all year round. 

Tell me do you have this perfume? What do you think of it?

Izzy
xxx

1 comment:

  1. great blog izzy! i'll definitely be trying out some of your tips! xx ellie

    ReplyDelete